Featured series of magazine contributions
References for non-peer reviewed articles
- Adamson B,Kraut J, Bennette C. A Health Economist Walks Into a Tech Company: Principles for Reproducible Real-World Analyses. Value & Outcomes Spotlight. April 2019;5(2):25-26.
- O’Brien G, Mulcahy M, Byrne S, Carroll D, Courtney G, Walshe V, Adamson B. Biosimilar Adoption and Acceptance in Ireland—Still More to Be Done. Value & Outcomes Spotlight. 2018 Jul; 4(4):29-31.
- Adamson, B. Difficult Choices Between What is Best for Science or Best for Our Career. Incremental Thoughts. Jan 2018.
- Strand L, Adamson B, Delaney J, Basu A. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Reminders About Propensity Scores. Value & Outcomes Spotlight. 2017 Nov;3(5):21-22.
- Chen C, Chou YT, Gangan N, Cannon-Dang E, Lyons N, Law E, Adamson B. Trends in Student Interests from 2011-2016: A Report from the ISPOR Survey and Evaluation Committee. Value & Outcomes Spotlight. 2017 Sep;3(5):Epub ahead of print.
- Adamson B. Engaging Students and Developing Leaders. Value & Outcomes Spotlight. 2017 Jul;3(4):19-20.
- Shah S, Hastings T, Adamson B. Roundtable Discussions: A Framework for Efficient Transfer of Expert Opinions. Value & Outcomes Spotlight. 2017 Jul;3(4):21-22.
- Bounthavong M, Adamson B, Basu A. Instrumental Variables: A Tool to Reduce Bias in Non-Randomized Studies. Value & Outcomes Spotlight. 2016 Feb;2(1) 24-25.